Face Kodinhi Education and Career guidance
We envisage Kodinhi as an ideal village which is self-reliant in education & employment and also rich with a vibrant, socially committed new generation.
We will strive to provide educational guidance and training to students in our locality to help them achieve their highest career goals. We are also committed to build an efficient workforce rooted in humanistic values and capable of providing creative contribution to the overall development of the society.
Aims and Objectives
The following will be the important objectives of the Centre to attain the all-round development of the Kodinhi Village.
Job cell has provided so far an employment, including an internationally reputed organization in Dubai for more than 15 persons.
- To play role in the educational development of the Village.
- To conduct activities to attract the maximum qualified villagers to attain governmental and non- governmental jobs.
- To train the qualified people to attend the different qualifying examinations of the state and central Govts.
- To play possible in role in the quality development of educational institutions in the village.
- To conduct socio- cultural and counseling activities like Parenting, Pre-Marital counseling to improve the life situations of the inhabitants.
- To introduce the scholarship programs as possible to boost the educational development of the village.
- To conduct other different activities as per the growth and development of the Centre.